- Pay with Credit/Debit Card & Crypto! Happy Shopping!
20 year’s work in the field of mentalism and mental magic “Most…
20 year’s work in the field of mentalism and mental magic
“Most of us only know how to show off with our magic skills, Adam is putting his to worthwhile and inspiring use. Excellent stuff.” – Derren Brown“This book is full of original ideas for the mentalist performer, I wholeheartedly recommend it.” – Marc Oberon
Out of My Mind is the fruit of twenty year’s hard work in the art of mentalism and mental magic. This ebook teaches numerous brand new effects, never before to have been put in print. The material within utilizes exciting principles that bring incredibly strong moments of wonder.
- Introduction by Marc Oberon
- A Named Card in Envelope: Allows the performer to verbally manipulate a spectator to name the very card sitting in a nearby envelope.
- Star Trik (The Next Revelation): A flawless technique used to reveal any spectator’s star sign with nothing ever written down.
- Lost Property
- I am SPaR2cus
- Annabelle’s Card
- Colour Coded
- Prime Time
- A Routine Involving Mathematical Oddities
- Sister Sorcery
- Double Up
- Seven Heaven
- Fair and Square: Is an ingenious series of concepts, allowing the performer to create stunning predictions and revelations, of personal PIN numbers.
- Two Timer
- A Brief Interlude 1
- The Long and Short of It
- A Birthday Surprise
- A Birthday Surprise, Impromptu Method
- In Shape: A hard-hitting revelation of exactly which shapes and color the spectator has drawn. A brilliant method that is completely peek-free.
- Who’s Calling
- A Brief Interlude 2
- MR Memory
- The Spectator Predicts the Total
- A Birthday Treat from Ted
- Counted Out
- Adam Up
- Special Thanks
This ebook is crammed full of techniques to know people’s birthdays, thoughts of objects, playing cards, or exactly which item will be used in a game of Rock, Paper, and Scissors.
1st edition 2017, PDF 175 pages.