The Heinous Collection (Vol 1-3) by Karl Hein
“Of all the new faces I’ve met in the past 10 years,…
“Of all the new faces I’ve met in the past 10 years, Karl stands out as being one of the few magicians that I just know will be a huge success. It is rare for a magician to not only understand technique, but also entertainment and business. I feel comfortable booking Karl anytime and anywhere.”
– Bill Malone
“I love this DVD! I remember the first time you FRIED me with Grandmother’s BLT over 10 years ago and I have been doing it ever since. Breaking the Second Rule is simply brilliant and such a practical way to switch a deck. I’m going to start working on Sublime as I just started doing my multiple selection routine again…I LOVE ‘the moment’ where the knife comes out of the box! Also, I REALLY like your ‘thoughts’ on the psychotic prediction…this is something that I WILL start doing immediately…”
– Cody Fisher
“Karl Hein’s diverse collection of material was really inspiring. Personal favorites include his sandwich-kickback routine (Grandmother’s B.L.T.), all his work on false shuffles, and his terrific ending to multiple selection (Sublime).”
– Joshua Jay
THE HEINOUS COLLECTION VOLUME 3
This DVD contains several of Karl Hein’s signature multiple selection effects with a few bonuses thrown in. These multiple selection routines involve 3-4 spectator’s at a time in an engaging and fun way. All of them have multiple moments of magic for a layered effect that will leave a lasting impression on your audiences.
1. Grandmother’s BLT – A 3 phase sandwich effect with an unexpected ending that will give even the most experienced magician “that moment”.
2. Collecting Camaro – A combination of the “Collectors” and “Triumph” effects that is a great follow-up to any 4 Ace routine.
3. Breaking the 2nd Rule – A repeat card under the box routine with 3 spectators that is a great lesson in misdirection and routining.
4. Sublime – Karl’s favorite ending to any multiple selection routine that is a reputation maker. Includes all the tips that make it practical to do.
5. Hat Trick – The performer uses his hat or a borrowed hat to find 3 selections and produce a bottle of your choosing.
Bonus Effect: Psychotic Prediction – This is the routine that Karl didn’t want to give away. 3 or 4 named cards appear in an impossible location.
Bonus Effect: Sponge Ball Prediction – A really great way to end just about any sponge ball routine!