Orphic Business Card Size in Leather by Lewis Lé Val and The 1914
The ultimate, organic EDC wallet for modern mentalists and magicians. Designed by…
The ultimate, organic EDC wallet for modern mentalists and magicians.
Designed by Lewis Le Val and the talented team at The 1914, “Orphic” is a truly remarkable prop. It takes the hidden magician’s wallet functions you know and love, and re-engineers them in ways you never thought possible. You’ll be able to perform peeks, switches and loads with ease. “Orphic” unlocks the door to miracles that are impossible with other magic wallets.
Inside the “Orphic” wallet, you will find:
- The most diabolical peek ever integrated into a wallet. When Lewis first shared this psychologically deceptive thing of beauty with the wallet makers, they thought it couldn’t be done. What they were able to do though was better than anyone could have ever imagined.
- A bold, yet stunningly simple switch. Anything that can fit in this wallet can be switched. There are no flaps or moving parts to worry about breaking.
- A perfectly-designed secret loading chamber that is super easy to use. The perfect tool for predictions, revelations or even card to wallet effects with signed playing cards.
Each “Orphic” wallet comes with access to a comprehensive more than 3.5 hour instructional video teaching you everything you need to know to get the most out of this powerful tool. This includes a variety of killer routines.
- Five different invisible peek methods
- Two drawing duplication presentations
- One of the easiest serial number divinations you’ve ever seen
- Two wildly clean card to wallets (including one with no palming required)
- A named card to wallet
- A wicked card-under-wallet routine with a kicker ending that will leave everyone floored
Orphic vs Orphic+
“Orphic” comes in two sizes. Both versions have identical features and pockets. You can use either version to perform any of the included routines. The ONLY DIFFERENCE between “Orphic” and “Orphic Plus” is that the “plus” version is 1cm wider to help make the loading of poker size playing cards even easier.