Metal 4 by Eric Jones
Metal 4 contains the coin magic that took Eric Jones into the most…
Metal 4 contains the coin magic that took Eric Jones into the most successful television shows of his life.
From his start performing simple coin tricks on the streets of Philly, to America’s Got Talent (Semi-Finalist), Penn and Teller (he beat them), and Masters of Illusion, Eric did it all with a few coins and these brilliantly crafted routines.
Now he’s handing the routines over to YOU.
In Metal 4: The best of Eric Jones, Eric will teach you methods, nuances and theory for creating magic that resonates deeply with the people watching it. Eric gives you coin magic that, for the first time ever, translates as well on stage as it does in person. This is THE material that he’s personally used to propel his career to stratospheric heights.
Whether it’s an audience of 1 person, or 1 million, Metal 4 will teach you the skills required to take your coin magic to a levels you never thought possible.
Metal 4 is the Ultimate Collection. Eric’s ‘BEST OF’ material. The routines he chooses when he gets yet another call to perform on TV.
Buy Metal 4 TODAY.
WHAT YOU GET – THE 6 ROUTINES INCLUDED IN METAL 4
- The True and ActualAmerica’s Got Talent Routine – Perform the coin routine that left the AGT judges speechless. The magic happens right in the spectators hands as Eric teaches you how to diminish coins one-by-one into this air. The re-appearance under the table is not taught, as it’s only suitable for stage, but Eric teaches you a way to have them re-appear in the most motivated place. This is a close-up killer of a trick.
- Impossible Coins Across– Learn the trick that fooled the seasoned Penn & Teller on ‘Fool Us’. Coins travel from one spectators hand to the other in an impossible way. Perfectly streamlined. This is one you need to know. Works close-up or on stage.
- Audio 2.0– Hear the magic as it happens, the sweet sound of metal on metal echoes in your spectators ears.This routine uses 4 NORMAL coins. No gaffs.
- OXY Clean– 3 coins appear in the cleanest manner and vanish one by one to any location you desire. This is quick go-to trick for any coin magician looking to establish their abilities in front of a new audience.
- Flash Coins Relit– This is our favorite routine on the project. Also taught in Metal 3, but now with Eric’s preferred ‘Quiver‘ ending… Almost all magic is better with fire and with the visual fire appearance of the second coin, Eric proves that rule.
- Hell Bound Remix– 2 coins travel from America, around the world to China, in the blink of an eye. The instant change of the top coin looks like a camera trick… but isn’t.
WATCH THE FAMOUS AGT ROUTINE – Without the table finale, Eric teaches you in Metal 4 how he vanished coins in each of the judges hands. This is the coin trick revered by MILLIONS!
WATCH OXY CLEAN IN ACTION – In this TV performance, Eric’s opening trick is called OXY Clean. 3 coins appear in the cleanest manner and vanish one by one to any location you desire.