- A Note to Newcomers
- Part One – The Problems
- Part Two – False Shuffle/Cut/Glimpse Possibilities
- Part Three – Estimation Techniques
- Part Four – The Riffing Session
- Part Five – Possible Revelations
- Part Six – What You Need in Your Toolbox
- Part Seven – True Improvisation with a Memdeck
We’ve used 28,000 words, a hundred photographs, and nineteen videos to present this exciting, new information to you in way that is second only to personal instruction.
If you are a memdeck neophyte, this ebook is not for you – although you will certainly be inspired by the miracles that are possible using a memorized stack. The material is geared toward the intermediate performer who has some experience working with a memdeck. The material is stack independent.
I have shared this material with a few close friends; they are enthusiastic about it. I am convinced The Road to Riffsville will change the way you think about memdeck magic.