Ponderings: A Collection of Mental Ideas by Sean Waters
This ebook contains six effects and two essays. Ponderings includes: new methods of suggestion…
This ebook contains six effects and two essays. Ponderings includes: new methods of suggestion with cards, a routine based upon interpretive psychology, an effect with a dollar bill and even an easy, but effective, “con?” demonstration. I am confident that you will thoroughly enjoy the effects, but the astute reader will discover the real value between the lines. Most can be performed close-up or stand-up, one routine is primarily a “theatrical piece” (but could be applied to close-up). These routines demonstrate a philosophy of performing mental effects. There is also a thought-provoking essay on the use of “pure” techniques and why we should attempt them.
- Red-Handed – The most direct suggestive card force in print
- Washington DeCeived – A memory effect takes a left turn at Uri’s place
- HTP – A design duplication with a difference
- K?nt – Completely mental presentation for the K.E.N.T. method
- The PC Principle – An effective use of embedded commands and an essay
- Double Malt – Don’t knock it, till you try it
- Why Try? – An essay regarding one benefit of using “pure” methodology
- Avalon – A coincidence imagined (complete with conversational hypnosis)
1st edition 2007; 58 pages.