Maximum Entertainment By Ken Weber
Learn how to deliver maximum entertainment! There are no tricks in this…
Learn how to deliver maximum entertainment!
There are no tricks in this book, but its loaded with secrets! The most important secrets- techniques for mastering your audience!
- How to Be Your Own Director!
- How to climb the Hierarchy of Mystery Entertainment!
- How to target the “Big Three” Reactions!
- Discover the Six Pillars of Entertainment Success!
- Learn powerful tips for Scripting and Rehearsing, and Choosing the Most Powerful Material!
- Discover invaluable Voice tricks and Language Skills!
- Do you know the best way for magicians to be Funny? This book will show you!
- Immensely practical tips on Sound and Lighting!
- Find out what the most successful performers do Before, During, and even After every show!
- Plus bonus chapters zeroing in on the special problems faced by Close-up magicians and Mentalists!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
While still a teenager, Ken Weber was the “Official Magician” at the RCA pavilion at the New York Worlds Fair. After receiving two university degrees in theater, he went on to a successful career as a full-time entertainer. Ken has appeared at over 500 colleges and universities, and for hundreds of corporations, associations, and resorts. Newsweek magazine named him “one of the most frequently requested” performers on the college circuit. In 1993, the internationally respected Psychic Entertainers Association awarded him their most prestigious honor, the Dunninger Award for Excellence in the Performance of Mentalism.