Homer Liwag – Masterclass week 2
For the first time ever, Homer Liwag will be lecturing for magicians…
For the first time ever, Homer Liwag will be lecturing for magicians during one of the most anticipated Vanishing Inc. Masterclass sessions we’ve ever offered.
Homer Liwag is an award-winning director, cinematographer and artist that has spent nearly 30 years working directly alongside David Copperfield. He is a master of video and music editing, sound design, script development, illusion staging and theatrical lighting design. One of his biggest passions in life though, has always been magic.
Prior to becoming the co-director and design director for David Copperfield’s live Las Vegas shows and emmy award-winning TV magic specials, Homer was a working magician. He honed his skills in the bar and restaurant industry and is thrilled to share his most prized magic creations with you, as well as the vital lighting and video skills every magician should have.
“Homer Liwag’s Masterclass” is available separately. However, the best way to enjoy it is as part of Vanishing Inc. Monthly. You’ll get the Masterclass, access to $100s worth of content in our exclusive streaming tutorial library and free or discounted shipping on every order—all for much less than the cost of the Masterclass on its own.
Week Two – November 13, 2022 (4pm ET)
- CoinTWO – In depth including non-gimmicked versions, finesse, details, etc.
- Melt Vanish – A very smooth, silky visual Coin Vanish
- Bounce Change – Derek Dingle’s bounce change with interesting timings and applications
- Superposition – A Silver Dollar visually changes to 2 halves and then to 4 quarters – all in the hands.
- Body Contact – Jumbo Contact Lens routine with a surprise ending
- Marksmanship – A staple in my walk around set, which includes a large ball bearing suddenly appearing with the shake of a marker