This isn’t the trick that fooled Penn & Teller — IT’S WAY BETTER. The most anticipated card trick of the year.
Rick Lax’s trick “Binary Code” fooled Penn & Teller. Now, Rick’s released the trick that fools EVERYONE. He’s never taught this version of the trick to ANYONE. Until now.
BINARY CODE 2 isn’t a refinement of the original. It’s 10-TIMES MORE AMAZING THAN BINARY CODE…and 100-TIMES EASIER TO PERFORM
First you rip a shuffled deck of cards in half. Then one friend takes a half-card from one of the half-decks. Another friend takes a different half-card from the other half-deck. Then you QUICKLY look through the remaining cards…AND REVEAL WHICH HALF-CARDS ARE MISSING.
In other words, YOU MEMORIZE TWO DECKS OF CARDS AT ONCE!!
- You can perform Binary Code 2 with a borrowed, shuffled deck.
- No actual memorization needed. It’s all an illusion. (This trick is VERY EASY TO PERFORM.)
- No sleight-of-hand.
- You DON’T HAVE TO RIP UP THE CARDS IF YOU DON’T WANT. When you purchase
- Binary Code 2, you’ll learn a version of the trick that keeps all the cards in perfect condition.
- It’s not just a line: Rick really did tell himself that THIS would be the trick that he NEVER taught anyone.
This will be the most deceptive card trick in your arsenal. Get it before Rick realizes he should have kept it to himself.